Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sweet Little Luke



Today we got to babysit a friend of mine's little boy. His name is Luke and man is he so cute. His cheeks are just so yummy it is hard not to kiss them. Luke and Haylee were in heaven and kept asking me when we could have a baby. Of course Luke wants a brother and Haylee a sister so they think I need to have twins to have they boy and girl. I told them for now we will just babysit babies and give them back when they get fussy. Haylee thought the baby toy was alot of fun and spent more time down on the floor under it. Probably because I wanted to hold Luke as much as I could. Thanks Aburey and Lance for going out and asking us to watch Luke:)

4 Comments:

Fausett Family said...

Come on you can get one of your own. If you do it maybe I'll do it too. No peer presure.

Stacie said...

Are you sure you don't want one of your own? :)

I will babysit for you!! Madison would also love to babysit an actual baby!!

What a cutie he is!!

wattysgurl said...

Hay there stranger. Any time you are in need of a baby fix, call me. I have some scrapbook pages and cards of yours. We need to get together sometime. I hope all is well. You look happy. Best of luck.

Aubrey said...

That's my Lukee Pookee! I came to visit your blog and I can't believe I didn't leave a comment about how cute my own child is! ;) That was seriously so nice for you to watch him!