The kids wanted us to play on the teeter totter with them this afternoon so we thought we would give it a try. Seths first comment was "I cant believe we thought this was fun when we were kids.". Haylee and Luke love it though so we thought we would please them and try it out. First we did a contest to see who weighs the most. Both girls against the boys and so forth. We really couldnt find the right balance and I think all of us got a pretty good legg workout. Lets just say this was a special treat for the kids that we were all playing on the teeter totter. We had to take a picture of Seth and Luke in their glasses because they looked so cool.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
You guys are so cute! Looks like you guys had lots of fun. Seth and Luke look pretty handsome in their shades.
I love it! What a fun post!! Looks like the kids are having a ball! These are the memories they will remember a long time! :)
Wow, you look great too! How much have you lost if you don't mind me asking! Good stuff! I'll just add you to my friends list if you don't mind! Good to hear from you, come play volleyball again with us sometime!!
Post a Comment