The kids wanted to play a game when they got home from school so they pulled out the HSM game and had so much fun. Lukes favorite part is when he gets to dance to the music clips. Haylees favorite part is to act out jobs that the kids do at Lava Springs (the resort they work their summer jobs.) and see if anyone can guess what she is doing. I just laugh and watch because it is fun to see lukes new moves and listen to haylee sing like Sharpe. I would not recommend the game to anyone though because it really has no point to it at all.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

1 Comment:
Cute kids!! You are more talented than me! I don't have any video clips on my blog yet! You are a fun mom though--to play board games with your kids!! My kids love it when we play board games together!
Post a Comment