Today at a cute new shopping center they were having a kite flying, face painting, hula hooping, crazy dancing fun day so we thought we would check it out. We did not bring our kites but it was fun to see everybody elses. Haylee participated in the dance contest and was the first one asked to leave the stage. She kept standing there though because she thought that meant that she won. I didnt want to hurt her feelings so we didnt tell her till it was over. The candy store just opend up today so we had to check it out and get an ice cream and the kids picked out pop rocks. We had a really fun day
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
Your blog is adorable! Just like your cute family! Keep it up!
Looks like a fun day!! It was such nice weather on Saturday!! Now where was this again?? Looks like a cute little village!!
How fun Laurel----I am so glad that you are blogging. Now get your sis to do it more often. If you go to my blog, you will see Heidi's blog, but she is private. If you want to see hers, let me know and I will get her your email to include you. Hers is adorable, I think you would enjoy seeing her kids.
Post a Comment