Haylee really wanted to watch the "Cheetah Girls 2" movie because it was on the Disney channel today so I said she could watch it in my room if she helped put the clothes away. Well she got a little side tracked and the clothes as you can see are not put away. She loves sitting in those baskets but she is getting bigger and I think we are down to 2 baskets that aren't broken. I do appreciate her company though and managed to get a little help on commercial brake:)
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
I hate Laundry too. I've been relieved of thiose duties. David has been doing the laundry since December. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts because I'm sure when I stop working I will have to do it again.
Where are you guys going to sleep?
I love that candid picture of Haylee! Those are what we normally would forget so it's good you got it on film!
I love doing laundry---just not putting it away!!! :)
(Are you like that too?)
That is funny. Laundry is the worst thing ever! I can get my kids to at least put away their own now. Its nice.
Post a Comment