Friday, May 2, 2008

The new moon

This morning the kids were in Haylees room looking at her High School Musical calendar and she came out to me and was so excited because apparently on May 5th Mexico is celebrating a new moon and she is wondering what it is going to look like. I told her maybe it will look like a pinata. She can't wait:)

2 Comments:

Stacie said...

This is so fun!! I love that you joined the blogging community!! I love to hear about fun things like this! What will the new moon look like??!!

Fausett Family said...

Yippee! You now have officially signed up for wasting time. I can't believe how much time I waste looking at blogs. It is so fun though, I can't help myself. Haylee is so cute I hope she will enjoy Activity Days. Hope you are ready for the run tomorrow.