We had a fun night on Monday. Seth got home from work early because he went in so early and he knew that if he didnt keep busy he would fall asleep so we decided to take the kids to go and see Ironman for family home evening. Luke loved the movie and wasnt scared at all. Haylee on the other hand did not like it. Seth really liked it as well and was excited to see all the new previews for other movie. As for me I was so excited to eat the popcorn. It has been a long time because I had a root canal a couple of months ago and then I had my wisdom teeth pulled about 5 weeks ago so I was in withdrawls from popcorn. About 20 mins after I got home from the movie I had some friends pick me up and we went to see Made of Honor. It was a really cute movie but I was so full of popcorn from 2hours before so I settled on some m&m's. I think that the next movie we will see will be Indiana Jones. Seth has rented all of the old ones and we have watched them with the kids so they are super excited and ready for the new one. Luke is even more excited because it had the guy from transformers in it and that is one of his favorite movies.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

0 Comments:
Post a Comment