Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hash House a Go Go!






My friend Jen called last night to see if Haylee could spend the night with her daughter Olivia and then they were going to wake up early for her soccer game then go to a yummy breakfast after that. Well I am smart and told her that that is where we would meet her to pick up Haylee so of course we had to eat with them. Jens sister in law also came with her kids and boyfriend. We had so much fun and holy cow there portions sizes were ridiculous. Seth got a pancake and eggs and the pancake took up the whole plate. Haylee got a yummy looking blueberry pancake and luke as well. I got some eggs with ham, cheese, and spinach with some yummy potatoes and a huge biscuit. If any of my family comes to visit we will go there for breakfast. Erin you would be happy that even Martha Stewart has eaten there. These are some pictures of our food. Don't drool too much.

3 Comments:

Stacie said...

Okay--where is this place? It looks really yummy!! I love breakfast too!! Let's go sometime!!

Jen said...

When are we going back? I will be craving french toast until then.

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh...that food looks so good right now. My mouth is watering. :)

Anyway, I forgot to tell you tonight that it was so nice of you to send a thank-you note. That was very sweet of you! It was good talking to you as well. :)