Seth decided to take a day off today to spend some time with me and see what it is like in a day of my shoes. So first things first we got Haylee off to school and then we headed to the gym for a workout(he was thrilled about that). It actually was fun for him though because he took Luke out of the kids gym early while I was still working out and they went into the gym to shoot some hoops and Luke thought that was the coolest thing. After that we came home and got ready real fast and went to get some lunch before we had to drop Luke off at school. Then his big question to me was "well so what do you usually do" I had to be honest and say "go shopping". So we were off to the stores. I did get a new pair of tennis shoes which I am very excited about and then we made the mistake of going into Walmart. We have been talking that we wanted to get the kids a Wii for Christmas and said that we would buy it now and start getting stuff so we wont have to spend so much money when December hits. Well we found a Wii today and yes we have already opened it and are playing. Luke was funny, he kept saying to us "pinch me to see if this is real" we did and of course he cried. We cant wait to have Wii parties with friends and I am interested in that new game wii fit. I told Seth that he really needs to go to work tomorrow otherwise we might be broke. It was fun being with him though and I am glad we had some us time.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago



4 Comments:
You lucky duck! I can't believe you got a Wii. I know you've wanted one for a while. Tell Seth you can't afford for him to take anymore days off. That is how David and I used to be when he would be off of work when it rained. We would go shopping and spend way to much.
Yahoo!!! We (especially Maddie) are excited! Luck was on your side when you walked into Wal-Mart!!
Well--practice here we come!! Now we have to practice more to beat the guys!!
**Love the shoes!! Those will definitely make you run faster! :)
Congrats Beisners! If you want to borrow any games let us know and we will definetly have to set up a play date for Keith and Seth!
How long have you had a blog! This is Aubrey by the way...anyway, I'm just starting to make my blog private, so get me your email address sometime...remind me...so I can invite you as a reader!
Post a Comment