Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Economics Fair Success!!!


Well Haylee and I had so much fun making all the friendship bracelets for her school economics fair. I will admit I think I made like 15 the night before but still we did it and it was so fun to see the finished product. All the kids made such cute stuff and Haylee couldn't wait to buy others peoples things. She had earned about 97 Besty Bucks at school for having good behavior and also doing well on tests and so forth. She actually sold out of all her bracelets and that made her so excited. She did such a great job and I am proud of her. Way to go Haylee. I cant wait until next year. I have so many new cute ideas for projects:) Haylee was so excited to buy a cute mask one of the kids made in her class. They were all so cute. This is a pile of all the stuff that she was able to buy with her money!

1 Comment:

Stacie said...

They turned out so cute!! I am not surprised she sold out of them! I am sure all the girls LOVED them!

Thanks to mom too for helping make them all the night before! ;)