.
It is so fun to be able to go on field trips with Haylee and learn about the things she is learning in school. Its always fun to ride a school bus again too and remember to good old days when I was in school I don't think that I ever rode the bus though but I sure wanted to because I thought it was cool. The kids were singing some cute bus songs and they were also doing some hand clapping chants. This was a super fun field trip and I kind of felt like we were on an episode of unwrapped or something because we got to see all the machines that made the milk, sour cream, cottage cheese, and of course ice cream. We got to meet Cal-sie the cow and learn about the history of the dairy. All of the kids seemed to have such a good time and they were so excited to have ice cream at the end. What a nice treat huh.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
That is such a cute place to go for a field trip. We went with Elizabeth's class this past year. I am going to take my preschool class there too.
So glad you dropped by my blog. I think we are going to do a mom and tot activity to the Dairy. It looks fun. I think the kids will enjoy it!
Looks like a fun place! Is it close? I think the kids would get a kick out of it!
Post a Comment