On our way our of town we stopped by Peggys work to say goodbye. It is always so sad to leave our family and we end up crying for the first little bit of the drive. I just want to say thank you so much to everyone for all the yummy food, the place to stay, the good company, and all the love that you have for us. We wish we were there and cant wait to come back for another visit:)
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

6 Comments:
Don't feel bad Laurel. Hannah cried for 10 minutes too after we left the cabin! Isn't it awful to be so far away! (but at the same time it's kinda nice too :)
P.S. tried to call you today to say we were going to the Y tomorrow we are going to the mall, wanna come?
Wow that would be hard! Most of my family lives here in Vegas which is why we will probably never move! I can't imagine living so far away. I am glad that you had a good visit with them though!
hey girl! It's good to hear from you. And can I say you look terrific! You have been working out! Good for you. I'm still trying to loose those fun post baby pounds that want to stay forever. please send me your email so I can write you there. Let me know if you are coming to check out the area if the job is for real. you can definitely stay with us. my cell phone number is still the same if you have it. talk to you soon.
Laurel, I feel like I haven't seen you forever!!! Are you home right now? Looks like you guys had fun!
Wow! I am so glad you found my blog! I would love to get together! Your family is so dang cute! I cannot believe you met Betty-Sue! Your hair looks awesome...and you look AMAZING!!! Give me a call so we can catch up!!!
Holly
Hey Laurel I am blog stalking!! Your blog is so cute and I found your link on Jennifer's. Hope you don't mind-send me your email and I will send you an invite to visit my blog.flipfam@cox.net.We were in Az. at the same time for 4th how fun and we really need to get together and scrapbook!!! Happy Blogging! Janell Filipovic
Post a Comment