Well the next day was very exciting for me. My mom had called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that she went to the salon to get her hair cut and just needed anyone available to do it and guess who she got? Bette-Sue from this last biggest loser show.
She is the mom of Ali the winner of the show. I couldn't believe it so I thought while I was in town I would go and get my hair cut. One of my good friends also works at this salon so that is why we go there. Anyways my mom called and made me an appointment for Thursday morning and I couldn't wait.It was such a fun experience. I have always wanted to go to What Not To Wear and have Nick cut my hair because I thought it would be neat to have someone tell you what they think would look the best on you. This is how Bette-Sue was. I didn't even say that I just wanted a trim she just started talking to me and told me what she thought we should do to my hair so I said go for it. She could tell that my hair was getting pretty thin so she cut me some bangs and I think that they really work. She was so fun and it was fun to talk to her all about the show and Ali and I had no idea that she was Mormon. It was neat to find out that we went to the same high school and she knows all the Mathenys(that's my maiden name). She is even in the same ward as my Uncle Ron. Crazy huh. I had my mom snap a picture of me with her. I took a picture of me later of my new haircut though because I never really like how other people style my hair. As soon as the haircut was done me, seth, peggy, larry, and the kids were off to see the Diamondback baseball game. We thought we would try to do some fun things while we were there. We went for about three inning just so we could have the experience. Luke loved it but had a hard time seeing the ball because we were so high up. (I guess that's what $5.00 tickets buy you but it was fun.)
Haylee was bored out of her mind and liked to watch the vendor people selling peanuts and cotton candy and asked for something every time they came around. We were a little bummed though because when we left the diamondbacks were losing and I guess they scored 6 runs in the 9th inning to win the game 6-5. We should have stayed huh! It was fun to have that time with Peggy and Larry and we are glad they came along with us Haylee just cant get enough of Peggy. We love you guy's.
.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

5 Comments:
Cute hair Laurel! I love the color. The cut, the color, everything looks really good on you.
hope you guys had fun on your trip to mesa. happy birthday Seth & Luke, MOM
LOVE the hair! You look great Laurel!
Okay--I am way behind on reading your blog! You have done so many posts while I have been on vacation! Cute swimming movie, fun birthday, cute haircut, yummy restaurants, and lots of fun!
We sure miss you guys and will hopefully be home by Tues or Wed.
I totally watched Biggest Loser and I heard that Betty Sue was mormon but now it's confirmed- how fun for you. I love your hair, you really look so great. I was so proud of you and how hard you've been working out! Keep it up!
Post a Comment