Well I only cried four times. Can you believe that I am home alone now for the whole day. Haylee started 3rd grade this year and Luke started 1st grade. They both seemed pretty excited to see if they would like their new teacher and to see who was in their classes. Haylee had one friend that was in her class last year and she was happy about that. Luke actually had quite a few kids that we in kindergarten with him so I was glad for that. I really started to panic when I left this morning from dropping them off hoping that Luke mostly would be okay.
I was hoping that he would be able to open all his snacks in his lunch by himself, I was worried that if he had to go to the bathroom would he tell his teacher(6 hrs is alot longer than 2 1/2 hrs.) I just got so nervous that I cried all the way to the gym. Thank goodness the gym is close so I had to pull myself together. As for me well I went and weighed in this morning at Weight Watchers and that was not a pretty sight so I decided that I better spend more time at the gym seeing that I have nothing else to do. I started off with a kick box class that is really good and then I headed into the gym and ran 3 1/2 miles and then rode the bike for 6 miles. I was super tired when I got home so I treated myself to a nice hot bath. What a day huh? Have I made anyone jealous yet.
Lets just say that I hope that the kids are having a good day and that they will have a successful year and love their teachers and then for me, well I hope that I can lose the last bit of weight that I have set my goal at and then I will be working for Weight Watchers while my kids are at school. I cant wait!!!!
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

7 Comments:
The crying will stop quickly when you realize you can do anything you want. Have fun and call when you get too bored.
Wow! What a great relaxing day for you though! I know how you are feeling-Baylee starting middle school-I shed a few tears myself. Crazy how time flies. Good job on the working out-I need to do the same. Now maybe you will have time for scrapbooking.what a thought? Janell
I AM jealous! haha! You'd think I should have cried, having my first leave me to go to Kindergarten, but there were no tears. Maybe somethings wrong with me. :) That's cute though that you were so concerned about Luke and being able to open things in his lunch...I thought that was funny. But I would have the same concerns!
Have fun with your free time! Whoo hoo!
I can't wait for my kids to start tomorrow!! They have been so bored this past week!
What cute kids you have! You will find so much to do to fill your time! I only have one more till they are all in school! 2 1/2 years away!! ;)
They all grow way to fast. They look cute. I can't believe how much luke has changed. I was sad too when I had to take Brittney to Kindergarten.
That is so funny about your worries with Luke. I was worried that Jordan wouldn't be able to open his own bag of chips and that he would complain that school was too long! Good for you for working out. You look great! It does help to have time without kids! :)
Laurel- I'm so proud of you! Yes I was jealous of your marathon workout-WOW! You go girl. Can't wait to see you guys in Dec. Sorry about losing the Beans, they said that was the hardest part about leaving Vegas.
Post a Comment