This one is for you Alison. I was looking through my pictures the other day and I found this one of Luke. He is way more made over than Rex and he still like to play cars and video games so I thinks its okay. I just think that its part of having older sisters and I love it. He really is a pretty boy dont you think. You know I am just giving you a hard time:)
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! Luke you could be on the cover of a magazine! I love it! (you and Nicholas must be kindred spirits!)
Thanks for the shout out Laurel. All boys need a makeover from their older sisters. Luke looks amazing. I didn't know you had 2 daughters. He is a good sport for allowing the makeup.
Wow!! He makes a REALLY CUTE girl!!! How fun! I know he will probably hate you for this picture some day but I think it will be worth it!! ;)
Post a Comment