Yeah Luke! You did it. I cant believe that he is already done with kindergarten and on his way to first grade. He had such an awesome teacher this year and I think we will both be sad to say goodbye. The program Ms.Hammons put together was so cute I just wanted to cry the whole time but I did a good job and held myself together for Lukes sake. He gets really embarassed. Ms.Hammons put together a really cute slide show of pictures of the kids through out the year and it was fun to see how the kids grew up and so many lost teeth:) The kids sang such cute songs and it was just so sweet. I hope that Luke will follow his dreams and be succesful in life and enjoy it later as much as he enjoys life now. Good Luck Luke in first grade and I am so proud of you for being such a good student and doing so well in kindergarten.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

2 Comments:
Oh Laurel! I'm so glad you're back! Did you have fun with your sisters? I hope you're planning on blogging your trip with them too!
Luke is such a sweet, handsome boy! What an ambitious Kindergarten teacher! I didn't do an end of year program! Congrats on the big move to 1st grade! You'll do awesome!
How cute is that!! I love kindergarten programs! It is sad but good at the same time--they go to FULL day 1st grade next year! Yipee!!!
Post a Comment