This year we went to Williams, Arizona to do the Polar Express train ride. I was a little disappointed with it because I ended up not being able to sit with my family but the kids had a fun time. Luke and Seth sat way
up in the front of the train together and Haylee got to sit with her friend Taylor Bean and then I got to sit with my friend Stacie and her husband. There were so many people that came from Tucson so it was so fun to see old friends. As far as the ride goes it was fun to see Santa Claus, drink hot chocolate, and go to the North Pole. It was so cold there I thought I was going to freeze to death. We had lots of fun and were glad to have the experience!
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

4 Comments:
It was so fun to see you Laurel, I wish I had gotten to talk to you though. It had been such a crazy and difficult time for us and by the time we got to Flagstaff we were completely worn out. Hopefully it won't be too long until we can see you again!! Your kids are getting so old!
I am glad you had a good time! We did that when I was pregnant with Trey & loved it! Glad you are keeping the background, it's a cute one!
That sounds like alot of fun. Would you recommend it? I've heard that they do one up in Utah as well. I wonder if it's the same.
This was so fun! We were so glad you could come up for it!! Cute pictures!! :)
Post a Comment