Monday, December 15, 2008

New Mexico


It is official. We are moving to New Mexico. Seth has already given his two week notice and work and has accepted a job in New Mexico. I am really nervous this time to move and I think its because I know I am leaving such great friends. This is going to be such a great opportunity for us though and we have been so blessed with this new job opportunity. We went to the library on Saturday and the kids wanted to check out some books about New Mexico so we did. Haylee asked me if we were going to have to buy new clothes and dress like Indians. And Luke was really nervous that he would have to learn Spanish.(that wouldn't be a bad idea huh?) The kids are excited to go and meet new people and Haylee is so excited to see her friend again that used to live here in Vegas but moved to New Mexico a couple of years ago. It will be so nice to have some built in friends that we all really like so we cant wait. Wish us Luck!

7 Comments:

Jen said...

I wish you lots of luck, but i don't want you to go. It doesn't feel real yet, I'm sure it will sink in when your actually gone.

Fausett Family said...

Boo Hoo!!! (That was me crying.) We are really going to miss you guys.

BarbaraJo said...

Cool. What part??

troyandbarbs said...

You are going to be missed a ton. Can't believe it is really happening. Thank goodness friendships can last forever. We wish your family the BEST

Stacie said...

I was just about to text you to find out how things were going! I am happy for you guys--it will be fun to take on a new adventure!! We would love to come visit you guys!! I don't think I have ever been to New Mexico!!

Cassidy said...

oh my goodness lots of luck to you! New adventures are always exciting and I am sure you guys well do well no matter where you go!

Aubrey said...

I can't believe that we have been expecting to move since May and you were telling me all this time how sad you were that we were moving, and as it turns out you guys are getting out of here before we are! What the??!!! Cute idea to go check out books!