We had fun this year putting up out Christmas tree. This year we thought it would be fun to start a new tradition that everyone gets to pick out and buy a new ornament for the tree. The kids loved doing that and had a really hard time choosing. I got to pick two because I had a hard time too:) This year we also made our own ornaments out of cinnamon, applesauce, and glue. After they hardened up we used puff paint to decorate them and they turned out cute. We got a new star this year for the top of the tree and we think it looks good. We hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
Love the tree.
Yeah! A blog update! Your tree is gorgeous! We get new ornaments every year too! My kids love it & look forward to it! Very fun!
I love your tree. We tried the new ornament each year thing but never stuck with it. I think that between the ornaments that we buy, the ornaments that my Dad gets for us, and the ones the kids make, we probably have atleast one for each year. Does that count?
Post a Comment