Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mesa Fun!



Seth and I have noticed that we have made quite a few trips lately to Mesa. I have loved every one of them!!! This time we headed up on Saturday morning and stayed just til Monday morning so we could then head on up to Flagstaff to do the Polar Express. Erin of course has some fun things lined out for us to do and we all had so much fun. First activity was doing cute little Graham cracker houses with the kids. I think that most of the candy was eaten by the kids but they did such a great job and they turned out super cute. Sunday we of course had a yummy dinner at my moms house before we headed out to see the Temple lights. It is so pretty there as they always do such a great job at putting them up. The kids loved seeing the camels and Haylee still remembers going into the Temple when Seth and I got sealed to eachother and to our kids. I do hope she will always remember that. Before we left Monday we went out to one of my sisters friends farms to see the chicken, horses, rabbits, and lots of poop. My kids love that kinds of stuff but I of course started sneezing really fast and my eyes started to get itchy and my nose started to run. I am definitely not a farm girl:) Thanks Erin and Dallas for all the fun again. We will see ya soon!!!!

0 Comments: