Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bigger and Better!


Can you believe it snowed again. This time Seth was able to be home with us to play in the fun. It actually snowed even more this time and was so fun see. The kids were in heaven. Luke became a snowman maker pro. His snowman was almost as tall as he was. Haylee on the other hand, well she makes special snowman I guess with the special snowflakes:) It was crazy that the kids would pick up snow and then the spot that they just got from would be covered again with new snow. Seth was the first on to go in because he was too cold(lame). The kids were the winners. They played outside until everything on them was soaking wet. We watched the new last night after the kids finally went to bed and the announced that the schools were closed because of the snow. Seriously that is so dumb. I bought $25.00 worth of chicken salad for Luke's class luncheon and now they don't have school. What am I going to do with all of this chicken salad. Anyways we loved having the snow and now I cant wait for it to leave. I am ready for spring and the eighty degree weather.

8 Comments:

Karen said...

They had more snow in Utah the last couple of days and they didn't close the schools there. People just get frantic when there's snow in Vegas, they don't know what to do with themselves. I did hear that there were several schools without power and that's the biggest reason they closed the schools. Since they have to make up the day at the end of the year, it's easier to have all the schools have 1 extra day than it is to have only a few. Wow, that was a long comment!

Aubrey said...

Oh man, too bad I wasn't here, I would have had you bring those sandwiches on over to me! Crazy that school was cancelled!

kristie said...

Your blog is so fun! I must be crazy because I want the cold weather to last a long time...mainly because it's a million degrees for the rest of the year (and I love coats).

The Cannons said...

So Jealous- I think thats way cool! Loved the Volleyball post, I had forgotten you were a volleyball player. You should look in to joining a league in New Mexico.

Unknown said...

Cool that Seth was home for that. Aub told me you got a new watch for Christmas? I'm interested in which one you got and how you like it.

I got a Garmin Forerunner 205 (old model) for running and I'm so excited to use it and I'm loving it. I even ran on Christmas Day. Nerdy, huh?

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Are you guys in New Mexico yet? I can't wait to hear what you have been up to!

Stacie said...

I can't believe you got that much snow!! Enough to make a snowman! How fun!

If I lived by you I would have helped you eat the chicken salad!! YUM!! ;)

Jami said...

I love it! I still can't believe you guys got snow. Of course it wouldn't happen while I lived there. How are you doing? It looks like you had a fun holiday! I miss ya.