The kids have had such a busy time this past weekend getting wet and having fun. We started the weekend off swimming and hanging out with Stacie Bean and her family on Friday. It seems like we are there most weekends doing that and we have so much fun. The kids get to swim and then the adults play the wii. We also got to have a fun dinner and swim party at my friend Jens house. It was supposed to just be dinner and swimming and when we got there all of her family forgot that it was her father-in-laws birthday(he lives with them)so it was a mad rush to get a birthday cake and presents for him. The kids swam for 4 hours and then of course we had yummy food and played some games. It is so fun that we have such good friends that invite us to do fun things. We also thought it would be fun to get a slip and slide for the backyard for the kids. They loved it. Seth tried it once and I think that it really hurt him. He didn't go to far he just kind of stuck to the ground. He said he wasn't hurt so that all that counts I guess. Today after school I promised the kids that we would go and swim and the YMCA and that I would go down the water slides with them. It was nice to go late in the afternoon because there was hardly anybody there. This will be a fun summer being able to go swim anytime we want. Hopefully I can get a little tan :)
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
Cute pictures and movies! You are so good to put them up right away! I end up back tracking the posting dates because I am so behind! That was so fun today at the YMCA!! I can't wait to do it again-- it was so relaxing!! :)
Is that your backyard with the slip and slides! I'm so jealous! What I would give to have some grass in the backyard! haha Looks like fun! Come on admit it..you have just as much fun on the slip and slides as they do! :)
That looks like so much fun!! I love summer toys. Your kids are getting so big!!
Post a Comment