Saturday, June 21, 2008

Fun times with old friends!





I was so excited when Stacie called me the other day to tell me that Stephanie Cannon was coming into town for a day. Stephanie was a good friend I had in Tucson before we moved here. Stacie said that she wanted to get together and just hang out for awhile so I couldn't wait. We had decided that we would meet at Stacies(another old friend from Tucson that now lives here in Vegas) and let the kids swim while we chatted. It was so good to see her and just here how everything was going for her. I cant believe how big her kids are now and see the two kids she has had since I have been gone. Thanks Stacie and Stephanie for being such good friends:)

9 Comments:

Jami said...

That is fun. It is always nice to see friends again. We are in Utah for a couple of months with family and then in August to Colorado. I am excited to go. Let me know if you are ever coming this way, I would love to see you.

BarbaraJo said...

How much fun. I wish I could come and visit. You and Christine need to make a trip to Mexico...mi casa es su casa.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Laurel, you look so great! Way to go. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I am so glad that we can now keep up to date with eachother through our blogs. Your guys all look great, I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Time flies.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

We are in Arizona until July 20th. I think my mom and Ron are having a thing up here in their house, everyone is always invited up here. Where are you guys staying? How long will you be in Arizona?

Cassidy said...

How fun for you! Its so crazy seeing friends you haven't seen for awhile I love how you can pick up right where you left off no matter how long it has been.

rufannmama said...

holy cow your kids are huge! it looks like you guys had tons of fun.

Amy said...

Laurel-
you look amazing! still my inspiration!
Amy

Meg said...

Okay where did you get your super cute shorts? Love em! Looks like fun, is that your pool? Jealous!

The Cannons said...

Laurel, I had the best time with you and Stacie. It was the highlight of our Vegas trip. I loved chatting with you again. Just like old time VT days. It's so good to see that you and your family are doing so well. You always make me laugh! Thanks for the great time!