Today Haylee had activity days at church and the girls learned how to do CPR. One of her leaders husband does this kind of training as his job and was nice enough to teach the girls. I decided to stay and watch and lucked out that he could certify me so I got the run down on things and practiced a little and I am officially certified. Thanks Ben you had alot of really good info to share. Seth was excited and said now I can be a lifeguard. Anyways Haylee really enjoyed it and learned alot. Lets just hope she doesn't really need to do it any time soon:) They got to practice blowing air in the mouths of the dummies and doing some chest compressions. I think if there was a real phone there some of the girls would have really called 9-1-1.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
Wow! I would love to get certified! Especially since now I have officially "saved" 4 little kids from my pool! :)
Can he certify me?
What a great skill to know!!
Are you thinking of becoming a lifeguard? You've got the bod and the tan! I say go for it!
That is so cool. I almost think every girl should have that trainning before she baby-sits. I think us moms should have it before we have kids! K I should get certified! ha ha...but seriously!
Post a Comment