Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sleeping Luke


Why is it that you love your kids so much more when they are fast asleep. I just had to take a picture of Luke asleep with his cute new headphone that we got for him to use on our drive up to mesa so I don't have to listen to the movies or music out loud. Luke is using my IPOD right now and all I have on it is some church music(to help put me to sleep) and the last Harry Potter Book. I would imagine that he fell asleep to the music instead of Harry Potter. He is so cute!

4 Comments:

Keith and Allie said...

What a sweetheart! Why are they cuter while asleep?! Are those the cool headphones you got from Kohls! I love them!

Jen said...

You're right, we do love them more when they are asleep. I always just want to get in bed and cuddle with them. Luke looks so cute with those headphones on.

Stacie said...

How cute!! I bet he loves those headphones!!

That is too funny--I just made the same comment on our drive today:
"Aren't they just so cute when they are quiet and we can't hear them!"

Great minds think alike! :)

Mike and Linda Flores Family said...

Luke, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!! Grandma Linda, Grandpa mike, & Aunt Rachel Love you very much. Hope you haave a great day!!!!