Seth told me last minute that he took the day off today because he knew that I had a doctors appointment so he thought he could stay home with Luke. How thoughtful:) Well I asked him if he just wanted to come with me real quick because I just had to get the shots in my scalp and it wouldn't be long and then we decided to go to lunch afterwards before we had to drop Luke off at school. We went to Streets of New York. It just opened up by our house and they have really yummy salads and sandwiches. Somehow we just ended up at target after that. I think that our cars are programed to just go that way. We managed to walk out empty handed I was very proud of us. Then we were off to walmart. We didn't do too bad there we just had to get a birthday present for one of Lukes friends. On our way out the door we saw the Dairy Queen sign and it was calling our names (I promise it was) so we decided to treat ourselves before we went to pick up the kids. What a fun day to spend with Seth.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

4 Comments:
I love that picture of Seth and Luke! Seth looks so bikerdudeish!! (Is that a word?)
Anyway--it looks like you guys had a fun day! Well--off to piano for us--not so fun! :)
Hannah LOVES the music on your blog! You lead a charmed life Laurel! I wish my days were as fun as yours! (maybe someday)
Seth is so nice to take these days off to just spend time with you. You're lucky you have such a great guy. I'm pretty lucky myself. I guess we both hit the jackpot, they sure didn't know what they were getting into with us though.
That does sound fun! I can't wait for the day where if my husband took the day off that we'd even have a couple of hours without kids! What a day that will be! And I've never heard Dairy Queen call out names before. ?? hee hee
Post a Comment