THANK GOODNESS IT'S OVER!!!!!!! I am so tired of putting on and taking of costumes that I am so glad we are finally done. The kids have been to so many different Halloween parties that we seriously have put their costumes on a ton. Today was the last day so we went out with a bang. We started out this morning at the Shark Reef at the Mandalay Bay Hotel.
They had a deal that if the kids dressed up they got in free and I just had to pay for myself. The kids got to go trick or treating in the shark reef and look at all the sea creatures.
They had a lot of fun and it was decorated really cute. When we got home I decided that we should carve a pumpkin because we hadn't done that yet. The helped take out the stuff inside and I thought that Haylee was going to throw up. They got to pick out the picture pattern that they wanted me to cut and I carved it the best I could.
I think it turned out pretty cool. By that time it was time to eat dinner and head out for some trick or treating. We went all around our neighborhood and the kids got quite a bit of candy. Seth and Luke decided they had enough so they headed back to start passing out candy. I think that Luke had more fun doing that than going house to house. He was so hot in his costume and was dripping sweat down his face with his mask on. What a fun day and night. Happy Halloween:)
<
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

6 Comments:
The kids look so cute! How fun to trick or treat at the Mandlay Bay!
T.G.I.O. is right! I am exhausted! Hannah said she wished everyday could be Halloween! Can you imagine? Your kids are adorable! Cute post!
The kids are cute. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I am exausted as well. I was telling Olivia last night that I was so glad that that was the last time to have to do her make-up. I have one last Halloween party to go to tonight then I'm done. T.G.I.O (almost)
The kids are so cute!! I am glad it is over too! Sometimes it gets to be too much!! But we love looking through the kids bags for the 'good' stuff!! ;)
I love the costumes. That is a cool pumpkin.
your kids look great!
Post a Comment