Sunday, November 9, 2008

We Love Mesa!




It is so fun to go home for a visit and see all my family. The kids have so much fun playing with their cousins and I get to hang out with my sister(that's where I usually stay) and not worry about a thing. From the moment that we arrive until we leave I only see my kids when they are hungry, need a bath, or it is bedtime. I love it. My sister is so good about making us feel so welcome and loves to plan parties for us when we are there. We had a fun game night with my siblings and their spouses and my parents and I think at one point I was laughing so hard that I was crying.(that is thanks to my dad!) The kids played at the park one day and had alot of fun making sand castles and playing on the toys. Haylee loves to spend the night at all of the places she can while we are there. She got to spend the night at my moms one night and then she also got to spend the night with her Grandma Peggy. Of course I think the funnest thing for me is the yummy meals that Erin makes for us. Haylee loves that she get to help alot of the time and feels special. Thanks Erin. I just love they way Erin was cutting her onion one day I just had to take a picture. She actually put on some swimming goggles so that her eyes wouldn't water. I think what made me laugh even more was that this is common for her and she actually has a special place for the goggles in her kitchen. On her fridge she had a picture hanging for her husband of a picture of some actual kitchen goggles that she wants for Christmas. She is nuts but funny. We are already trying to think of when we can visit again. We love Mesa(home)!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comment:

Stacie said...

Looks like you had a great time and your family, especially Erin, took good care of you guys!! Your sister is funny!! I loved the goggles!! :)