So the whole reason why I made my way up to Mesa was to go to my old High School volleyball game where my coach was retiring of 18 years. They were trying to get as much alumni there as possible and I thought that since I was on the team that won the only State Championship Banner I better show up. It was so fun to see old friend and catch up and of course to see my old coach. At the end of the game all of us played queen of the court and had a blast. I cant believe that it has been 14 years since I played in that gym. I have such great memories and it felt so good to be back. I was actually standing on my tippy toes just to look a little taller in the picture with Coach Crook and my friend Sandy. I also played in college with Sandy as well. It would be so fun to live there again just to play on a city league with all my friends. 
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

7 Comments:
That's cool you couldbe there for your coach. Sounds like a fun time!
How fun. I had no idea you used to play volleyball, state champion no less!!
So you did go back? I'm sure it was all worth it. I'm home now so lets do something soon.
How fun to see your old friends!! And I bet your old coach loved seeing you there! :)
Look at you little volleyball queen! It sounds like you had a great time! Glad you're back! Sorry I'm so uncoordinated and can't play on a league with you here! :)
What an awesome experience! There are definitely some high school memories I would love to go back and relive...well, and others not so much....but volleyball sounds fun! I'm glad you were able to go!!!!
I knew there was some crazy reason you were so cool, it's the Westwood thing! LOL! I've started up Tuesday night volleyball here, not as cool as in vegas, I miss it, but it still gets me playing some I guess! Miss you all!
Post a Comment