Friday, October 17, 2008

My Sleeping Beauty!


I don't know how Haylee does it but she manages to fall asleep in the strangest ways. I thankfully always go and check on my kids right before I go to bed just to make sure they are still breathing and have a warm blanket on them. Well with Haylee it is always a surprise to see what she has done that night. A couple of weeks ago she was fast asleep in her body pillow pillow case. There was no way she could move at all it was so tight. Crazy thing is she didn't even wake up while I was trying to shimmy it off of her. Talk about claustrophobic. Then last night we got a good laugh at her. She had taken one of her buckets in her room and stuffed her pillow in it and of course her head and fell asleep like that. What can I say she is very strange but I do love her. Sweet dreams Haylee:)

5 Comments:

Fausett Family said...

Thats hilarious! I have found Elena with stuffed animals inside her pajamas. How can Haylee even fall asleep like that?

Stacie said...

That is the cutest thing!! She is inventive that's for sure!! ;)

Jen said...

Too Funny!! You wonder what they are thinking sometimes.

Jami said...

That is funny! She is so pretty and getting so big.

Starbucks Junkie said...

Wow Laurel, Haylee and my Nikki are one in the same. Nikki used to do the same thing, back then though I never thought to take pics. Nikki was a little younger, like 4 or 5 when she would do this. What a crack up.