Friday, October 3, 2008

Sad News!

Well the bug guy came the other day and our praying mantis is dead. I even asked the guy when he came to spray if it would kill him and he said that as long as he stays up high he would be okay. There must have been a really yummy looking bug that he just had to have and went down to the ground. The kids were really sad as was I but I do have good news from this. WE HAVE A NEW ONE! Hopefully this one will eat the bugs up high:) I don't think I will name him though because I think we will go through too many.

5 Comments:

Cassidy said...

That sucks! Sounds like he was a really cool praying matis. My kids find them really facinating. I like them because they eat spiders!

Aubrey said...

You're funny! Thanks for the birthday wishes, and sorry about your little friend. :) Poor guy. Hey, I'll be in touch, but I might enlist your services next week....I'll call ya.

Amy said...

Hi Laurel,
Sorry to hear about your bug. It's always sad when we lose someone close to us. :) Can you email me? I sent you one, but it was returned.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Laurel,
To do a tag you just right click on the tag, highlight it, and copy it. Then you do a new post on your blog and right click and then paste and fill in your own answers. I am blog illiterate too, I just play with things till I figure it out. How are you doing?

Starbucks Junkie said...

Uhmmm, a praying mantis,aren't those BIG? EWWW....I don'tthink I would have minded. But,it is very cute that he was watching you:)Hope your doing good. Julie