Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hoots


Have I mentioned yet on my blog how much I do not like having half day school days. Well I am saying it now. Every Wednesday is half day here and the kids get out at noon. Wednesdays are such long days for us all. I have really been trying to take the kids to do fun things on those days and take advantage of the weather. Last week went to a couple of parks and I had bought a Frisbee to throw around. The kids had alot of fun but this week was much better. I found a coupon to get one kid in free to this big jump place and I thought they would have so much fun. The place is called Hoots and they have quite a few huge jump things and slides that the kids could go crazy on. Within the first 10 minutes Haylee and Luke were sweating up a storm. I even took my shoes off and played around with them and went down the slides. It was super cheap and now that I know how to drive there I will totally go again.

3 Comments:

Keith and Allie said...

Hey...I got your text! I hope you had fun at the movie. Did you go with your ward? I was at enrichment and couldn't text you back! We miss you! Can't wait to see you this summer!
P.S. they have fun places like that here in vegas...we'll have to take the kids when you come. (they're air conditioned!)

Jami said...

It looks like you are having fun there. I miss you. How do you like it?

Unknown said...

That is really interesting about the half day thing. I wonder how they work that. That place looks fun.