I cant believe that my 9 year old has to wear glasses. It just seems so crazy to me. Haylee came home a couple of weeks ago from school with a not from the school nurse saying that she had a hard time on the eye exam and that we should check it out. So that is what I did. I took her last week to the eye doctor to get an exam that I must say was very thorough and sure enough she is near sided and has to wear glasses. We just got home yesterday from Arizona and this morning when she woke up she was right by my bed asking if we could finally go and pick up here glasses. I think she looks super cute with them although I do wish she didn't have to have them but she loves them and thinks they are the coolest things ever. By the end of the night she was complaining of a headache so she will have to adjust.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

10 Comments:
She looks darling!
You look great Hailey! Very cute! I had the weirdest dream about your family last night...I need to call you! Hope all is well!
She looks so cute! Natalia got glasses last year and really liked them. The novelty might wear off sooner than later, but she'll be glad she can see what she is doing at school!
LAUREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This CAN NOT be little Haylee! The last time I saw her, she had no hair! It really has been a long time. Your kids are so cute and you and Seth look great too! I am so glad to be in touch with you again after all these years. I love your blog!
She looks beautiful!
Looking Good Haylee. We miss you guys.
I think they look great on her! Lance and I both have terrible eyes, so if my kids don't need glasses at some point, I'll be shocked. :) I think you look super cute, Haylee!!
Oh Laurel, she is so cute. They make her look older:)
She is darling with the glasses!! I think a couple of my kids will need them in the next few years too!
Cute Haylee!!
Faith wears glasses too! I think little girls in glasses look adorable! Haylee looks great!
Amy
Post a Comment