Well I survived another half day with the kids. The weather on Wednesday was super cold and really windy so we had to stay inside so I made sure I planned ahead and was ready to entertain my kids. I went to target earlier that morning and bought some play dough for the kids to do and a box of Kellogg's Frosted Mini Wheat's cereal because I found a recipe the other day that I wanted to try. I must say that the day was a success and the time flew by. I actually sat down and played with the kids and made some things with the play dough and I was really impressed with the their imaginations. Haylee made a really cute hamburger that looked real. I made a girl and then we thought it would be fun to put play dough on Luke. I think that we sat and played with it for 2 hours!!!! When we were done with that it was time to move on to the cookies. The recipe was a peanut butter cookie but it was made with crushed up mini wheat's. I thought they were super yummy and was just proud of myself that I ate only 3. I need to get rid of the rest of them though because they are very tempting. I am already thinking of what I am going to do next week. I hope that we will have better weather because that makes things so much nicer. What am I going to do in the summer???? I will have to take a visit to Arizona and Vegas right:)
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

6 Comments:
Very creative! You are so artistic!
You're such a fun Mom! I wish I was better about finding fun things to do with my kids when they are home. Hope you are doing well!
You better come to Vegas this summer! We are so looking forward to seeing you! Email the cookie recipe. It sounds delicious! Let me know how it all goes next week! ;)
You are so crafty. I wish I had an imagination like that. You have got to be hating the weather! I am so sorry! It's finally starting to get nice here again. It was windy, too, last week but today is georgious! I wish you were here to come out front and play or even to go on a bike ride! We miss you and can't wait for you to come and visit! :-)
you guys are funny. You inspire me to have more fun with my kids when they are home. We are struggling this week with spring break. Love Luke's new look and the cookies look yummy!
you are so creative! What a fun mom you are. I miss you!!
Post a Comment