Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Boys....

 

 

 

 

I just love my boys. Seth is such a great dad and husband and I am so lucky to have him. He works so hard to make all of us happy and comfortable. Luke brings music to my ears. He is always singing a song no matter what he is doing and it just makes me smile. When he is happy he is such a sweet boy and I just love him so much. Sawyer is such a good baby and is so handsome that its just so hard not to just squish him all day. He is six months old already and weighs in at 17lbs and I am sure that he is getting so close to getting a tooth. His favorite thing to do right now is spit. I hate feeding him baby food because it is such a mess but I cant help but laugh and try to remember that it will pass too soon and he will be throwing food next.....
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

Your boys are SO darling! I bet you are having fun with them!

Fausett Family said...

Sawyer is so big already. Please Please come back to Vegas for a visit so I can see him. Miss you guys!

rufannmama said...

so adorable!