Sunday, August 8, 2010

Quick Visit!

 

I was so excited to get a call from my brother Scott saying that he and his 4 kids and my dad were planning on a visit to good old New Mexico. I love seeing and spending time with my family but it has been hard getting up to Arizona now that Sawyer is here. They got here Sunday evening around 5:oo p.m. and were gone by 10:00 a.m. Monday morning. Even though it was fast it was so nice to have cousins play and catch up on my Dads visits around the world. Thanks for making the effort to come and cant wait for the next visit....
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

BarbaraJo said...

How fun! I haven't seen your family in AGES! I guess it's time for me to plan a trip to AZ.

Keith and Allie said...

Family is the best! Any reason for a visit is a good one! We need to catch up! Maybe once school starts and my kiddos are occupied I'll give you a call!