We had a great 4th of July. We spent the day just hanging out not doing much, then went to dinner with some friends and then went to let off fireworks at another friends. Who could ask for more! The big kids had so much fun letting off fireworks and Sawyer hated every minute of it. They all looked cute in their old navy shirt though! Oh and happy birthday to Seth too. His birthday always gets overlooked because it is on a holiday but we love him and think he is important :)
3 Comments:
Laurel - I can't believe how times flies. Sawyer is so big and totally adorable! Glad summer is going well for you. Miss chatting with ya. Love to the kids. xoxo
Happy Birthday Seth! Your kids are getting bigger & bigger! We miss you guys!
Such cute pics...I need to send you the ones I have of your kids! You are such a good mom Laurel!
Post a Comment