Seth and Luke were able to go on the Father and sons camp out this year and boy did they have fun. Luke was so excited to go and sleep in a sleeping bag and tent. When we pulled out the sleeping bags he didn't even know how to get in one. He just pulled the whole thing on top of him and thought that it was a funny blanket and wasn't sure that it was going to keep him warm enough. So sad that my kids have no idea how to camp but really I don't care too much because I don't enjoy it at all. I will go though for the sake of my kids and Seth but I for sure have to have a real toilet and would really like to have a shower of some sorts. Anyways Luke got to be with his buddies Oliver and Keegan. Thanks to the Drakes they shared their tent with Seth and Luke! They got to eat yummy smores and Luke even got burned by the fire because he was standing too close. He came home though and was talking about it for days and cant wait to go again.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

3 Comments:
Hi there long lost friend! I saw your comment on my blog & was wishing you would post soon and voila there is was! How in the heck are you?!? I'm glad Seth & Luke had fun at the campout. I am with you and try to avoid camping at all costs. Keith took Nick to our ward campout a few weeks ago too! We had a GNO with all the ladies & daughters left behind....you sure were missed! :( You need to post some more pics of that baby of yours soon! When are you coming to visit? The Y opens next week and I'm sad you won't be joining us there! Keep in touch!
How fun that the boys were able to go to the Father and Sons Camp out. Ours was this weekend but, my boys were yet again not able to go. Maybe next year, I hope! I know that I am looking forward to having a girls night in with Grace and the baby when they finally do go ;) I think camping is fun but, I am not much for the being stinky part. Where did Luke get burned? I hope it heals quickly.
will you email me a copy of that pic? it was the day before mother's day and doug hadn't given me my camera yet, so he didn't get any! thanks!
Post a Comment