
I cant believe that Sawyer is 5 months old already. I just love having him here with us and am sad that it is going by so fast. He really doesn't do much but eat, sleep, and poop! He has no interest in rolling over and most times I don't know if he knows he has feet to stand with. He is just so handsome and is starting to make the cutest little noises and loves when Haylee and Luke talk to him. These are just random pictures I have taken the past few months of him.


Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

6 Comments:
Oh what a CUTIE! I want to hold him!
He's so handsome! Wish I could see you guys. I heard you went back into surgery. I hope all is well now and you are feeling good. Call me sometime.
What a doll! He is growing so fast!
I just love little Sawyer!
I'm so glad you did a post! He is absolutely darling! Time does go by so fast...I can't believe he is already 5 months! Keep in touch! It was fun visiting with you on the phone the other day!
Laurel he is just SO darling!! Please don't worry about the bows until you get time, we really are still enjoying the old ones. Hope you are doing well and the surgery as gone okay. Take care!!
Post a Comment