
I cant believe that I have a kid that is in the double digits. Haylee turned 10 this year and I am so glad she is my daughter. She truly is such a blessing to our family and I love her sweet spirit. Haylee is the most tender hearted girl I know. She is so willing to help out in any way and is always looking to make others around her happy. She loves school and was a part of the Honor Choir this year. I had the chance to go on a field trip with the group and it was fun to see her love of music. She also loves Math and Science at school and is really excited to be in 5th grade next year. Her hobbies at home consist of playing outside with all the neighbor kids and holding Sawyer. She is such a great help and I love her so much.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

0 Comments:
Post a Comment