Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sawyer Christopher Beisner



Here he is at last! I had Sawyer on Thursday January 21st at 8:36a.m. He weighed in at 7lbs 12oz. and was 17 and3/4 inches long. Everything went as well as could be expected when you are having a c-section and I am so glad that he is here. He is just so cute and has a little bit of strawberry blonde hair and loves to sleep(for now). The kids are just so excited that we are home and love to hold and kiss him on the head. Luke freaks out every time he makes a noise and thinks something is wrong with him. I am so glad that Sawyer is a part of our family and I cant wait to see how much better things will get

16 Comments:

BarbaraJo said...

How sweet! Congratulations!! You are going to have lots of helpers around the house. Cute name too!

kristie said...

Oh, so sweet!! Congratulations!! Hope you are feeling well:)

Keith and Allie said...

Oh Laurel he is precious! Congratulations! I'm glad to hear your family is doing well. Hailey and Luke are going to be so much help! Take care of yourself and don't overdue it! I can't wait to see more adorable posts soon! Good luck!

rebecca and tim white said...

Congratulations! I couldn't be happier for you!!

marie said...

SO SO SO SWEET!!! Congratulations! What a great name!! Take care of yourself!

Kelly Pia said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear all went well! I love his name and think he's darling! You'll LOVE to have Hailey and Luke as helpers!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

He is so cute! I hope that you are feeling well and that you recover really fast! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Laurel: congratulations!!!!

Kami said...

Laurel....Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. Luke and Hailey look so proud. Hope all is going well!

Naquel said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I am glad you are enjoying him so much. Make sure you keep posting pictures so we can see him as he grows:)

Melissa said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! It looks like he has two very proud older siblings!!

Fausett Family said...

So Sweet! Things will only continue to get better and be for you know it he will be walking and talking.That's sad huh! I know because that's what I'm feeling right know.Love'em now because they'll let you. Wish we could see him and you in real life but keep posting so we can see him grow. loves

Tricia Metzel said...

He's so handsome! I bet the kids are loving having a baby around! Congrats!

rufannmama said...

YEA! hooray for little boys. i was wondering if you had your baby. now i know. hooray for all the sleep deprivation!
congrats!
ruth ann

john and nikki said...

Yea! Congrats Laurel, he's adorable~ LOVE his name, glad you stuck with it. Enjoy him! Can't wait to meet him.

Jami said...

He is so sweet! Congrats. I love his name. I hope you are feeling well.