Sunday, January 17, 2010

10 Things That Make Me Happy!

I have never followed through when someone has tagged me to do something but I thought I would try and for sure I would have 10 things that make me happy so here I go....

1.Healthy and Happy Kids
2.A Wonderful Husband
3.To be almost done being pregnant!
4.A clean kitchen
5.To come from such a great family with good parents
6.A soon to be new baby boy
7.A steady job
8.Target
9.Friends
10.Ice cream!

There you have it. Not to exciting but I think I would be sad without one of those.

5 Comments:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

Wonderful things to be grateful for! Only 3 more days, I bet you are counting down the hours ;) I am so excited and can't wait to see your new little one.

Jamie said...

Great list Laurel......I am so excited for your familoy this week!!!

BarbaraJo said...

You are so cute! I can't wait to get this year's Family Yearbook! Good luck with the delivery!!

Fausett Family said...

Amen on Target. Only a couple more days. Can't wait to see the pictures.

Keith and Allie said...

Thinking about your new, adorable, tiny bambino makes me happy! I am SOOOO super excited for you! I agree with your list 100% if you added diet coke and naps! :) Good luck!!!