I am so excited to get this baby out! I have scheduled my c-section for the 21st of January and am counting down the days. I do have to say that I am not one that enjoys being pregnant but I am excited for the end result! I know that it is cheesy to take pictures of yourself when you are pregnant but I really do want to remember this down the road.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

14 Comments:
you look so cute!!!!
I don't think it's cheesy! I love it! You look fabulous! I understand about not loving being pregnant. Though,the end result is so worth it! Have you thought of a name yet? I am so excited for you. You will have to let me know how it is to have 3, I am a little nervous... ;)
Good luck with everything. You look great!
Three weeks!! I still have seven and am now jealous. Hope everything continues to go well!
Yay!! You look SO good! I am not a good pregnant lady AT ALL. But congratulations, can't wait to see the post on your new sweet baby:)
Ah, you look great. Glad for you it is almost over. Wish we could be closer to see that end result. Let us know how everything goes.
You are adorable! I'm so glad you posted a picture of yourself! That baby is lucky to have one hot mama! Good luck...we will be thinking of you!
Wow - Laurel.....so excited for you - You look awesome. Love your updates. Everything will go great - good luck :) xoxox
I was thinking about ya and trying to remember when that baby was due to come! You are so close! That is so exciting! I bet the whole family is so excited! I love your hair by the way...love that color!
You look great! I am so excited for you to have that baby boy!
hooray! the end is almost near! and then the rest of it will just be beginning. i hope you guys remember how to change diapers. :)
I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you guys. Laurel you look great. Can't wait for the arrival of the new little one and wish you the best. Love you, Mom
I think you look beautiful in that pic!!!
at least you were comfortable of someone taking them of you. I positioned the camera myself and used the timer on the camera. and to this day, I don't thing anyone other than my kids have even seen the pics. Congrats. so happy for you and your growing family.
Post a Comment