Awhile back when I was lost trying to find the place to get Haylee her glasses I found a batting cage and have been wanting to take the kids ever since. Well today was such a nice day we had a little breeze and it was a high of 75 degrees so what better time to give it a try. We got about half way there and looked at the kids and they were both wearing flip flops so we had to turn around to get tennis shoes on and we were off again. I must say I was very nervous that Haylee was going to hurt herself somehow but she did great. Luke did really well too. He really is such a natural at doing most sports and he had so much fun. I actually got in there myself and it was super fun. I cant wait to go back. What a fun thing to do during the summer to keep busy. The guy working there was really nice because of course I still had flip flops on but he said I could go anyways. He must have seen my talent in my eyes! Seth unfortunately didn't get to take a turn because he threw out his back at work and could barley stand. Luke has been talking about it all day and I am so glad that they both had fun.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

2 Comments:
Where is the picture of you hitting it out of the park? That's too bad about Seth's back. We hope he is feeling better soon!
How fun! The batting cages are great! I am glad you guys got to check it out and I hope it keeps you busy many a days during this summer break. I hope that Seth's back feels better soon. How's everything going in your new house? Are you enjoying the area?
Post a Comment