Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Note to Self!

DO NOT WATCH TLC DURING THE DAY!!!!! I have gone through so many tissues and I just cant stop crying. Can anyone watch A baby story of Adoption stories without crying. Man it just makes you think and be so grateful for so many reason. First on is that I know that I will now have to give birth and feel that pain anymore. Second that I have healthy kids that I love. Third that I was able to have children of my own and not feel the pain that people who adopt may feel. I am blessed:)

5 Comments:

rebecca and tim white said...

Amen to that! I certainly can't watch a baby story without crying!

Keith and Allie said...

You don't watch the sad shows Laurel! You watch the silly upbeat ones like What Not to Wear! I'm a cry baby too, so I avoid the shows that will turn on the water works! (and the shows that make Hannah ask too many questions) :)

Fausett Family said...

You are so funny! TLC is for all Moms out there that need a good cry in the middle of the day.

Aubrey said...

Ahhh, so I see what you've been doing with your spare time. hehe Thanks for the tip...we just got cable, so I'll be sure too steer clear of those ones. :)

You confused be because you said, "I will now have to feel the pains of pregnancy..." or something like that..I thought you were trying to tell us something! But as I read on, I understood that that was just a typo. :)

Cassidy said...

I remember watching TLC when I was pregnant with my first one. I don't know why I put myself through that with the hormones and all! Now that we are buying a house I have switched to HGTV! :) No crying involved!