The kids have been begging to go and look at costumes so we decided that we would go and check out Party City. They have sooooo many choices for costumes and the kids and Seth of course had a lot of fun trying on all the masks and wigs. Right now Haylee is wanting to be Daphne from Scooby Doo and Luke isn't sure. There are just so many choices and it is just to hard to narrow it down for now. I was thinking that it would be fun to dress up this year and I was thinking that it would be fun to be the green M&M.(really I just want to wear long white boots:)
It's crazy to go to the stores and see all the holiday stuff they have and we are so far away I do love this time of year though because it starts to cool down and you get to make yummy treats!.
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago

8 Comments:
I couldn't even tell Seth was wearing a mask! :) I love Halloween too! You would make a very sexy green M & M! The costume could come in handy in the future too! (wink, wink) You should do it!
I am glad that we are not the only one! We went to the Halloween costume store last weekend. we decided that we were going to be characters from Tim Burton movies this year. I am way excited. My fam is obsessed with Halloween!
BTW no I am not a stampin up demostrator but I love all of their stuff. I don't ever sell stuff I just buy it! ha ha I am glad you liked the magazine!
That looks like fun. I love halloween. It is my favorite holiday. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I always remember watching our kids in qymnastics. I loved talking to you.
We always loved going to that store!! We don't have one here! :(
Taylor was telling me yesterday that we better hurry and go to target to buy her Hannah Montana wig before they sell out!! :)
I love Halloween! I bet we will have snow though!! Not fun during trick or treating!!
I LOVE halloween!!! My fav.
I like going to party city it has lots of costums.whats Haylee going to be for Hallowen this year.
That place looks super fun! I love Halloween too. Jenna needs her red shoes b/c she is going to be Dorthy. Red shoes go with so many things....
Did you guys already decide on costumes then? I was thinking we should go explore as well and get a feel for what the kids want to be!
It was fun to actually go to relief society....wow, it's been a while. :) I just felt bad he was getting his drool all over your necklace...I wasn't worried for his sake though. :) Oh, and I enjoyed our group date as well and even posted a blog about it. (surprise surprise) It was fun!
Post a Comment