Monday, January 19, 2009

Friends!

I just really have to say that I am so lucky for all of the good friends I have made here in Las Vegas. I truly have so many people that I care about and will miss. I just want to say thank you to everyone for being so nice and loving me for who I am and I will cherish the frienships forever! The countdown is on as I only have three more days left. Thanks to the gals that came to dinner tonight I had so much fun and hope I didnt embarass myself too much. Take care and good luck to all of you moms that are going to have babies when I am gone:)(I thinks that is everyone right now!!!)

7 Comments:

Unknown said...

We are going to miss you tons! Don't forget about us here in Vegas. Better plan some trips up our way. You have a magnetic personality and are so fun to be around. You will have no problem making friends in New Mexico. Wish you the best...miss you already. love ya Barbara

Fausett Family said...

Miss you already! Last night was fun. You are going to do great in New Mexico. love ya!

Keith and Allie said...

Awww Laurel now you are going to make my cry! You will love New Mexico & it will love you! You've been a fabulous friend & we've really enjoyed getting to know you & your fun family! You will be missed but I know we'll stay in touch! Good luck & best wishes!

Heckethorn PTO said...

Good Luck to you Laurel. You will love it and change is so fun. Keep in touch. Janell

Stacie said...

I can't believe it is in 3 days!! I know it is sad but you are such a fun, cute person you will make friends really fast! I can't wait to come visit! I have never been to Albuquerque! (I hope I spelled that right--that is HARD one!!) :)

dhbean said...

Good luck to you and your family!!! I am so bummed that we weren't able to hang out more here in Vegas! I know you will do great there! Thank heavens for the blogging so we can keep in touch! :)

Starbucks Junkie said...

Laurel,
Good luck to you. Monique told me this weekend that you were making a big move.