Saturday, November 15, 2014

America

Haylee is taking a "children and family" class at the high school and loving it! She and a friend decided to bring home simulated babies for the weekend and all I can say is wow!  So first off she chose a cute little black baby girl that she named America.  The baby turned on Friday at 7pm and Haylee was almost in tears by 9!  She had to change its diaper 4 times, burp it, feed it twice and rock it. Haylee asked me if I would have had kids if I had known how hard it really was. She had to take it to bed last night and she said that it was up from 5am to 7 and she even had to walk around the house to get her to stop crying!!!  Here's the kicker.... Haylee wants to go to a stake dance tonight and asked if I could babysit for her. Lol!!! This is crazy!!! I can't wait for baby America to turn off tomorrow at noon. I am feeling some post partum coming on already!

0 Comments: