You shot an "aero" through my heart and I jumped for "almond joy" when you said YES! Every once in awhile we hit a "rocky road" and sometimes live "payday to payday". But when we step back and "take 5" we make it through. I know that sometimes I drive you "nutrageous" but you are "egg" sactly what I need to get through. Some of my most "egg" cellent memories are sitting around reading "laffy taffy" jokes with you. You were the biggest "skor" of my life and 15 years later I still "kiss" the ground you walk on.
Happy Anniversary
This is what Seth said to me through candy today and it is perfect. It made me tear up a little. He is dead on with us and I am the lucky one to have him! It's been a great 15 years with him!!
Kill the Messenger (2014)
11 years ago


0 Comments:
Post a Comment