Thursday, August 27, 2009

Its A.................................

BOY!!!! We are super excited to announce that we will be having a baby boy coming in January. We cant wait and are hoping that everything will be smooth sailing from here. I am a little nervous to start all over again but cant wait to see the little face of this boy. If you have any cute name ideas I would love to hear them. So far Luke really wants us to name him Vader so clearly we need some help on the names. Wish us luck!

18 Comments:

Aubrey said...

Yes, please don't name him Vader. ;) lol CONGRATULATIONS! That is so fun to hear! I still can't believe you're pregnant! I'm so excited for you guys! I'll think of some names!

Kelly said...

Congrats! I LOVE my boys...and Natalia, but there is just something so sweet about a baby boy!

BarbaraJo said...

That is amazing! Congrats. I think I might be joining that band wagon sooner or later. Love little boys!!

kristie said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting! I just went through the name thing and it's tough; my daughter actually named the baby, ha!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I am so excited for you! I like traditional names like Matthew, Luke, John, I am boring. I hope you have smooth sailing the rest of your pregnancy and enjoy it to the fullest.

Fausett Family said...

Yeah! I'm excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling good. Good luck with the name. How about Al?

Naquel said...

Congratulations! I'll be thinking on a name:)It's exciting to finally hear what you are having.

rebecca and tim white said...

Congratulations! My favorite boy name that I can't use because of my last name is Wyatt. I am sure Luke will love having a brother!

Keith and Allie said...

Congrats Beisner family! Boys are so sweet and way less dramatic and emotional than girls! Yikes! I loved the name Aidan but Keith shot it down! Hope all goes well with your pregnancy! Remember to slow down and take it easy! :)

BarbaraJo said...

Random question: Do you have a good Nordstrom in Albuquerque?

Jami said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see him and his name.

rufannmama said...

vader...humm. would he settle for anakin. yeah, it is just as bad. :) congrats. hurray for babies!!!

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Finally, I am so excited for you. I love my boys. Hope Hailey isn't to upset about not having a little sister:) Good luck on the names. Deciding and agreeing on a name is always the hardest part for us. Hope you are still feeling good. Can't wait 'till January.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

post pictures of your baby bump

Kami said...

Laurel! Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family. Hope you are feeling well. I love little boys! :)

Matt said...

Congratulations! What wonderful and exciting news for your family!

Aubrey said...

Just visiting your blog and saying HEY! hope all is well!